Little Buddies
Our friends came over on Mother's Day with their little girl who is five weeks older than Genevieve. They pretty much ignored each other until we put them together for picture time. Audrey put her hand on Genevieve's back, which seemed like a neighborly gesture...
But Genevieve was having none of it. In fact, this picture pretty much sums up both babies' temperaments. Audrey was jolly all afternoon. Genevieve has not yet mastered the art of chilling out. Or maybe she's just mad that she still can't lift up her hands to defend herself without falling over.
But no matter how annoyed she gets, a ride on Daddy's shoulders can take her from screaming to smiling in 2 seconds flat. I guess the view is just better up there.



2 Comments:
We had the BEST time! Thank you so much for inviting us! Genevieve is so cute!
I think Audrey might have been pushing - sorry G - we will work on it ;
Also - Ed - can I have the recipe for the chicken tika masala? it was fantastic!
I'm so excited you guys all got together! I can't wait to see everyone. It's been *way* too long - I still haven't met Audrey and Genevieve!
Post a Comment
<< Home