The Johnson Kids

Monday, May 03, 2010

Absent-Minded Parents

We thought we had recovered from the stupidity associated with sleep deprivation, but when we got home from the baby's doctor appointment this morning, our front door was wide open. Ed's hands had been full with the baby and car seat, I was carrying her stuff, and neither of us closed the door.

But not only was nothing missing, our possession count actually increased since the UPS guy came by and threw a package in the door while we were gone.

4 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

too funny!! you've got to love the ups man also! How was the appointment? As she is already tripoding the doc must be really impressed!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

The doctor said she is doing great, but we didn't mention the tri-podding.

I hate watching her get her vaccines. Poor little baby.

9:15 PM  
Blogger D. said...

That's hilarious! I can't believe the UPS guy just tossed the package inside.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Jeni said...

Holy cow! That's seriously amazing! Glad everything was still there too!

At least we can always count on the UPS guy.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home