Laughing
Genevieve has learned to laugh. I had only heard her do it briefly a couple of times before this. On this day, Ed was trying to cheer her up after an aborted nap (we put her down and she screamed until we gave in and got her back up), and he discovered a game involving the mirror that greatly entertained her. So we caught some of her laughing on video. Sorry about the washing machine noise halfway through.

4 Comments:
That has got to be the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life!! I just watched it like three times...maybe I'll go back for more. What a darling little munchkin you've got.
The most important life skill already mastered!
I was thinking, She's a laughing burrito! Then Ed said that at 0:40 :)
super cute!!
clark and I watched this for our virtual family home evening this week :)
oops apparently I was signed into Clark's account when I wrote that.
Clark and Clark apparently watched the video for virtual FHE.
oh, and also there was MAV. a.k.a. not clark
Post a Comment
<< Home