The Johnson Kids

Friday, March 12, 2010

Family Resemblance

Today Genevieve turned 3 months old. She is turning into a very good-natured baby. Except last night when I took her with me for an outing. She started screaming inconsolably towards the end, so I decided to bring her home. She screamed all the way home in the car. She kept screaming as I took her out of the car and came in the house. The second she saw her daddy, she stopped crying and sat contentedly on his lap for the next 15 minutes. I see how it is.

So far, our friends have been split about 50/50 over who she looks like. You be the judge.






Mommy - Yep, it's the same dress.



Daddy

5 Comments:

Blogger D. said...

:) Fun!

Genevieve looks like Nikki, and baby Ed looks *exactly* like adult Ed. Does baby Ed have chest hair?!

And Nikki - you had the best baby double chin I have ever seen. I'm impressed with your mom for how much she must have fed you.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Hm - babies never look like any adult to me - we will just have to wait until she gets a bit older...

Awesome pictures of you guys as babies though! (and I have totally been there with the inconsolable screaming in the car - is there anything worse - enclosed space not so good!!)

10:23 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Yeah, driving with her is like that movie "Speed". Whenever we drop below 30mph, she gets mad. She especially hates stop-and-go freeway driving. Once she screamed at the top of her lungs for 15 minutes while I was stuck in traffic on the way to the airport.

Traffic jam + screaming baby + late to pick up my mom from the airport = unpleasant

11:03 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Audrey too sometimes! Getting stuck in traffic when you know if you could just get up to speed she would fall asleep is so frustrating!

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Melissa said...

We debated and decided she looks like both of you a little. :)

But we agree that baby Ed looks exactly like adult Ed. That's pretty awesome.

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home