The Johnson Kids

Sunday, April 04, 2010

First Easter

To celebrate Easter, we made Easter cookies this morning and Genevieve helped by taking a three-hour nap. Then it was time for a photo shoot in her new Easter dress with the Easter bunnies. Ed made fun of me last night when I told him to go get the Easter decorations out of the garage. "You do know Easter is tomorrow, right?" "Yes. And that's why you are going to get the decorations out tonight and on Monday you can put them away."






She finally realizes that she's sitting next to some kind of weird rabbit:

4 Comments:

Blogger Maile said...

Goodness, she's a cute baby. I like that second photo best. She looks so...inquisitive.

I agree that she's tending to look like Ed. I'm going to hope that she gets your hair, though. :)

12:53 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Wow - totally worth getting the Easter decorations out just for those photos - so cute! Love the new easter dress too.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Suzanne Woods said...

Hey Ed--it's ok by me to leave holiday decorations up for several days--even weeks after the holiday is over. If you want to make fun of someone, leave Nikki alone and make fun of me for having a little heart shaped tablecloth out still, well after Valentine's Day!

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Melissa said...

laugh laugh laugh, I love the third picture and caption.

she looks over, "What the??"

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home