The Johnson Kids

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Four Months Old

Genevieve is getting older, cuter and chubbier by the day. She is pretty relaxed in general, but really dislikes being put to bed. She prefers to stay awake and look around.

She likes to kick back and relax in her little chair. Sofie the Giraffe is her favorite toy. Poor Sofie spends most of her time getting chewed on.



She puts on a big smile whenever we let her stand on her little legs. Maybe she thinks it makes her one of the big people. This is a dress my mom saved from when I was little.




She still loves TV. Here she's catching up on the day's news. Disclaimer: We don't let her watch TV on purpose, but if we put her down somewhere and she can twist around into a position that lets her see it, she does.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

She is so cute and standing up so well!! I love that she likes to stay informed on the days events :)

9:18 AM  
Blogger Suzanne Woods said...

She is so, so cute. I have been thinking about you all and wondering when I can come see Genevieve in person.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home