Wow - getting so grown up! She is such a cute snugger! Audrey doesn't usually do that - so I would express jealousy except that she fell asleep in my arms at church today, and by the time she woke up about an hour later they were ready to fall off - ouch!!
Love her smile as well - what a cute little girl :)
Yeah, Genevieve's not so much into snuggling either - that's why I made Ed take a picture when she was doing it. She does like to sleep in our arms, but prefers to be in one her chairs/contraptions when she's awake.
3 Comments:
Wow - getting so grown up! She is such a cute snugger! Audrey doesn't usually do that - so I would express jealousy except that she fell asleep in my arms at church today, and by the time she woke up about an hour later they were ready to fall off - ouch!!
Love her smile as well - what a cute little girl :)
Yeah, Genevieve's not so much into snuggling either - that's why I made Ed take a picture when she was doing it. She does like to sleep in our arms, but prefers to be in one her chairs/contraptions when she's awake.
Oh Nicole and Ed!!! Look how cute Genevieve is! Look at that cute smile, she's adorable! It looks like her eyes are blue too?
Gosh, we miss you guys and wish we could come back for a visit! Maybe in the summer.... or Thanksgiving?? ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home