The Johnson Kids

Monday, March 01, 2010

11 Weeks Old

Genevieve is growing like a weed and learning lots of new tricks. This last week she has really starting vocalizing and will `talk back' when we talk to her. We also learned the hard way this weekend that she isn't very good at sleeping when we are away from home. Hopefully she will improve in that area, or our social lives are going to be severely limited for the foreseeable future.

Baby burrito taking a ride in the laundry basket.


Always happy to be on the changing table.

Taking a snooze while hiking with dad (the one place where she will sleep
when we're out of the house - but only as long as Daddy keeps moving).

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Wow! She is soo cute! I love the pic in the laundry basket esp!

I can relate to sleeping issues on the go. Then again, currently I am just trying to figure out the optimal time/strategy for napping in general - Audrey used to fall asleep when she was tired, but apparently that stage is over...Ideas?

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home