9 Weeks Old
Genevieve had her 2-month check up on Friday and she weighed in at a whopping 12 pounds, 0 ounces. I can't believe how fast she is growing - there was a one-day-old baby at the doctor's office and Genevieve looked like Jabba the Hut in comparison.
She loves to just hang out on the changing table and look around.
Princess Genevieve surveys her kingdom from her little throne.
A rare sighting of baby G. in something other than pajamas.

5 Comments:
Wow - she is getting so big!! I have heard of those chairs but haven't seen one in person - is she a fan?
Can't wait to meet her (and see you guys) in person one of these days!
Yeah - you two need to get on that! If you haven't seen each others' babies by the time I do (and who knows when I'll be in the bay area again) - I will tease you to no end. :)
Nikki - she is so super cute. Do you guys walk around the neighborhood with her? Does she have any favorite areas (maybe sounds, or breezes, or smells)?
Yeah, you're right Devin - but we're still afraid to go too far with her because she still has really unpredictable fussy spells. But she's improving almost daily, so we should be out of the woods soon.
Ed walks around with her in the Bjorn a little bit, but mostly he pushes her in the stroller and she just sits there calmly, taking in the sights. I'm not sure how far away she can see at this point, so she might just be reacting to light and shapes.
I don't know how much Genevieve enjoys the little chair, but her daddy sure likes to put her in it.
What a cute outfit... and she looks so grown-up in the bumbo!
Have you guys taught her any tricks? (just kidding)
Post a Comment
<< Home