The Johnson Kids

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Six Weeks Old

We haven't posted anything for a while, so here is a big batch of Genevievy goodness.

Checking out the dangly thingies that she is still a bit too young to appreciate.

The camera loves her and she loves the camera.


One of her favorite spots...laying on the changing pad.

Striking a pose in the oh-so-trendy brown-pink combination.

Raising the roof. with mittens.

Big chair, little girl.


Favorite place to sleep.

5 Comments:

Blogger ChrisAJ said...

super adorable

12:46 AM  
Blogger Jeni said...

I'm squealing with delight!!

Super adorable!

And she is 6 weeks old now too, after 6 weeks my babe started sleeping 6-7 hours-- which made my life so much better.

12:01 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

Yea!! How cute she is! I just can't wait to see her (and you guys) in person!

6:34 PM  
Blogger Coventry said...

She's so lovely! It brings a little tear to my eye to see Ed napping with her sweet baby form. Where are the Nikki pictures? Or is this a stage of life you'd rather not be photographed on?

I was all set to come visit you next week and see this gorgeousness for myself, but we are currently on full-blown vacation watch. Just like last January, we are waiting with baited breath for Kent's case to go through trial or settle. The moment we hear something definite, we have ten seconds to plan a vacation and leave before he gets drafted on something else. Siiiigh!

Your baby's all cute and stuff. Is she giving you any more sleep? Gwynne just climbed onto my lap as I'm writing this, smooched me and said, "I love you, Mommy." Hang in there--it get's better. :)

8:44 PM  
Blogger D. said...

So cute! I love the picture with Ed. I want to see more pictures with you! Of course - I really just need to make a trip out to the bay area and see you in person. :)

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home