The Johnson Kids

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Counting

G. has been able to count to ten for awhile now, but she used to always insist on starting with the number 2. We've finally succeeded in convincing her that '1' is the first number:

2 Comments:

Blogger Valancy Bastian said...

Wow, she is so smart. Lizzie is four and still messes up her counting. I'm 36 and I think I've finally got it down.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

It's been interesting to watch how she develops at such different rates in different areas...she is a good counter and can identify lots of letters, but she still doesn't really know her colors (except orange). At one point, we even gave her a color-blindness test that we found on the internet because we'd been working on colors a lot and it seemed so strange that she couldn't figure it out.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home