The Johnson Kids

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Rock Star

I was playing around with my new camera tripod yesterday (thanks Chris!) and G was interested in it so I shortened the legs to her height to let her check it out. She grabbed the tilt handle and started giving us a concert.



Lest you think we've been letting her watch a little too much American Idol at her young age, she is familiar with the idea of singing at a microphone because her dad got out his microphone/microphone stand/PA system a couple weeks ago and they jammed together. I think her frequent adjustments to the knob on the tripod are an attempt to 'turn on' the microphone.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Non sequitur, but hey pregnant lady, when you have your baby, you should get a fitbit so we can be fitbit friends and motivate each other. And Ed should get one, too.

7:56 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

It's funny - I just bought a pedometer right before I saw your comment, Heather. I saw the fitbits on Amazon, but didn't really look at them. Now that I do, I'm kind of interested....but I'm going to see if my pedometer actually gets me out the door to do some walking first.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Valancy Bastian said...

That was cute. Matthew thought so too (he is here with me). He says "adorable". That's cool that she can sing so much of the alphabet.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home