The Johnson Kids

Sunday, July 11, 2010

7 Months Old

G. will be 7 months old tomorrow. Here are some shots from today's after-church photo shoot. She is showing off the cute outfit she wore to Uncle Chris and Aunt Olivia's wedding.


She wants to crawl so badly, but she hasn't quite figured it out yet.


That crazy look in her eyes has us worried....


Buddha Baby


Giving the camera a little wave.


Looking at her father adoringly.


Laughing at his funny faces.


Enough pictures. Time for a nap.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Maile said...

Good gracious, she just gets cuter and cuter! I LOOOOVE those cheeks!!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Suzanne Woods said...

These are so precious. I love her expressions (and her dress!)

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are wonderful pics - we all love G!

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Melissa said...

Cute picts!! Looks like lots more hair?

5:53 PM  
Blogger Valancy Bastian said...

Love these pics! G looks like a little doll! I can't wait to see her next month.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home