Congratulations! She's gorgeous. Seriously, she looks human and everything. Lucky. Well, I would love to hear all the details when you get a chance. I'm so excited for you!
NICOLE AND ED!!!! She looks like a little Nikki clone! Congrats! I wish I could see her in person and bring you guys dinner. Hopefully we will see you soon!
5 Comments:
Woooooo!!!
Congratulations! She's gorgeous. Seriously, she looks human and everything. Lucky. Well, I would love to hear all the details when you get a chance. I'm so excited for you!
NICOLE AND ED!!!! She looks like a little Nikki clone! Congrats! I wish I could see her in person and bring you guys dinner. Hopefully we will see you soon!
Congrats again from all of us!!!
Yay! I've been trying to call y'all for two days (I'll still try), but I'm glad to see a picture. And she's even in a little Christmas outfit.
Yeahhhhh!! I knew it had to be happening sometime around now... She's beautiful!! Congratulations, you guys.
Wonderful news! What a beautiful little girl! and I love her name. Congratulations from the Gallaghers.
Post a Comment
<< Home