Halloween Costume
We ordered a Yoda costume for G. this year, but found that it was defective when it arrived. Then we decided to look for a kitty costume in the local stores because she loves kitties, but we couldn't find one. We were getting desperate...the ward Halloween party was the next day at this point...so we were planning to dress her in pink, put some bunny ears on her and call it good.
But then she uncharacteristically pulled everything out of the drawer under her crib where I store things that are still too big and she found this. It's something my mom made that I wore when I was little. She really liked it and wanted to wear the bonnet around the house, so we put it on her, called her a pioneer, and gave ourselves a pat on the back for coming up with a real costume. She was a big hit at the party.


2 Comments:
Wow, that is a good costume! Go Genevieve! I think she gets the credit for this one. :)
That's way cute! She looks so grown up too.
Post a Comment
<< Home