The Johnson Kids

Monday, September 03, 2012

End of summer

We haven't posted many pictures this summer, so here are some highlights.   Graham is a great sitter now:



We had a fun trip to Grandma and Grandpa's house in August.  Vivi loves trains and had a great time playing with Grandma's big train.



We actually had a couple of days that were warm enough to play outside in the water this summer.  (We have cool, breezy summers.)



This picture is old (from last May), but I had to put it up here as a shout-out to Aunt Kathy, who made those adorable duck-foot booties.  (I'm sorry Ed never called to thank you...I really did try to make him do it.)    Graham wore them to lots of social events and everyone loved them.


When we were at Grandma and Grandpa's house, we got to visit Great-Grandpa.  Graham has Great Grandpa's clear, blue eyes.


We did a photo shoot with the cousins. Beforehand, Genevieve was the lucky beneficiary of her Aunt's primping skills.


We somehow coaxed Genevieve to hold Graham for a picture. Out of the 10 pictures I took, this is the only one in which she isn't scowling.


This is an old picture too, but I had to put it up here because there are so few pictures of me with the kids and I want them to know they have a mom!


  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home