The Johnson Kids

Friday, July 20, 2012

Holy Cwap!

When Genevieve encounters something in her environment that is not as she thinks it should be, she gets very worked up. The other day, I overheard her from another room exclaim "What??!! Holy cwap! Holy cwap!" (She doesn't do r's very well.) The next day while I was changing the baby's diaper I wanted to model more benign expletives for her, so I said "Holy cow, this is a dirty diaper." She sidled up next to me, looked at it and said, "Holy cow AND holy cwap, Mom."

3 Comments:

Blogger D. said...

That is hilarious!

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I needed a pick me up this morning -- I knew your blog wouldn't disappoint! (No pressure -- just keep those G stories coming!) You really need to write a book! She makes me laugh!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Thanks Katie...she really keeps us on our toes.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home