The Johnson Kids

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Jam Session


G. found her dad's harmonica holder (used to play the harmonica with no hands while playing the guitar at the same time) and she put it on her head and tried to play. After a few minutes she got the hang of it and they had a little jam session.

4 Comments:

Blogger ChrisAJ said...

I like it. G is using her gifts.

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing better than baby giggles - she made us giggle, too :)

10:03 AM  
Blogger Maile said...

Fabulous! When she is a world famous harmonica-ist (harmonican? harmonisist? harmonicor? harmonicator?...hmm) I'll tell everyone I saw her first concert. :-)

7:26 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Wow! What a good Dad she has!! That is so cute - I think she is at least as good as I have ever been on the harmonica - I expect to see video of her on the guitar soon... :)

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home