The Johnson Kids

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Fry Fun

We have been going out to eat about once a week with Genevieve lately. It's nice for us and an interesting change for her, as long as the service isn't too slow. This week we went to a burger joint about a block from our house, and when they put down a plate of curly fries in front on our table, it didn't take her long to figure out what to do with them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

Seriously what a cute video!! Ezra does the exact same thing- he sucks off the sauce and dips it a few more times before he finally eats the fry or the chicken nugget.

She is adorable!!

Are you guys at Barney's? Oh how I miss Barney's on Solano.

12:16 AM  
Blogger D. said...

How cute! That's great that you're going out so much. You live in such a fun area. It's nice that you're taking advantage of it, and that Genevieve enjoys it too! (BTW, that's the best looking bib I've ever seen.)

8:57 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

Nice! I don't think Audrey has tried out ketchup yet - I will have to introduce it to her...

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home